Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gummy Pile

Mmm... pile of gummies... ::drool::


Boyfriend loves the smurfs best.  He is debating buying the 2 lb tub.  But, he won't.  He's too disciplined.

I like the pigs.
They are like chewy-fruity-marshmallows.  So yummy.  

Their monkey counterparts taste like banana.  Hahahah... because monkeys are made of bananas.

Boyfriend thinks these are gross.  But I like them because they have a gritty creamy center.  Outside is chewy stick to your teeth goodness.

I think these are wine gums.  They have a nice flavor, but I think I'd prefer to rename them whine gums because that's what I do when they stick to my teeth and gums. 

These taste kind of like soft citrusy gummy frogs. But they're hearts.

Boyfriend says these taste like gross licorice.  I have to agree.  I have no idea why they don't taste like honey. If I'm using the monkey head theory, is it because bees are made of anise?  I'm stumped.  


No comments:

Post a Comment