Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Corn Cho

I have a fondness for Japanese dollar stores like Ichiban Kan.  This weekend I stopped by in one and found this little gem.

Don't worry, it's not any imitation or variation.  It is the ORIGINAL 26-yr-old Corn Cho, unchanged since 1985.  I have proof.
 My boyfriend describes these as tasting like chocolate cheetos.
I turned some of these over for the picture so you could see the chocolate, but I gotta tell you, after watching M. Night Shyamalan's Devil movie, I was a little concerned that they were all ending up chocolate-side down.
But, then I remembered what my dad used to tell me when I was a little kid and would watch horror movies ("It's only a movie, it's only a movie..."), and just ate one instead of being scared of chocolate-side down occurrences. 

Had to agree. Non-cheesy chocolate cheetos.  Next...

2 comments:

  1. I just want to let you know that these are Korean and not Japanese...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I should have caught that and mentioned it. I just happened to get them from a Japanese dollar store, not a Korean one.

      Delete