Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boy Bawang Cornick: Lechon Manock Flavor

Let's see, I don't even know where to start with the naming of this product since I bought it in a San Francisco Walgreens - the one across the street from the Caltrain station if you are looking for your own cornicks. 
Also, I thought I'd mention that 2006 was a good year for Boy Bawang.  They were given the Superbrands award in the Philippines that year.
I don't know what the Superbrands award is for, but maybe it's given to the snack that most tastes like salty chicken flavored stuffing shaped like corn nuts.  Because that's what these taste like.
The sad part is, they don't have the crunch of corn nuts.  They sort of have the crunch of croutons.  At least they have an awesome spokesman like Exploding Garlic Man to roast their chickens for flavoring and promote their product.  Perhaps this is Boy Bawang, himself?

No comments:

Post a Comment